Better Tag clouds for your site, about your site... or about anything you want!

A few "undocumented features": Comments

Posted by Daniel Nerezov (Contact, Page)
Date: March 14th, 2006, 22:21

Kwel,

it'd be nice to be able to display more than 100 tags.

~~~

Posted by sunny (Contact, Page)
Date: March 31st, 2006, 0:14

it would be good when i click on the tag it opens with all the links within my site rather than going to ZoomClouds. Can this be done?

If not its really not worth for us to use your service. We understand to acknowledge ZoomClouds and we will do this by showing ZoomClouds image with link.

~~~

Posted by Karl Elvis (Contact, Page)
Date: April 13th, 2006, 14:25

I want:

1) reverse sort order
2) random order

Clearly it's either or there, not together.

~~~

Posted by Rosemary (Contact, Page)
Date: April 26th, 2006, 8:49

I saw an example of a cloud that has the number of articles within that tag listed. However, it is not offered in the set-up. Could you possibly make this a selection? Thank you.

~~~

Posted by RBA (Contact, Page)
Date: April 26th, 2006, 11:43

Karl, it is an option actually: Show weight.

~~~

Posted by rick (Contact, Page)
Date: June 21st, 2006, 10:38

Is there a way to have a simple, horizontal list of tags? Similar to what is at the bottom of each blog entry on this blog?

Instead of the "cloud" I'd really like:
tag1 (2), tag2 (5), tag3 (2), etc.

~~~

Posted by RBA (Contact, Page)
Date: June 21st, 2006, 14:32

Rick, not exactly, although I believe that by forcing the box that displays the tag cloud to be wide enough and short (height) enough by modifying the CSS that goes with it, you may be able to get the results you want.

~~~

Posted by Rick (Contact, Page)
Date: June 21st, 2006, 18:31

Close enough. Last item, instead of the ZoomClouds logo centered at the bottom of the cloud, can I instead use a Text link?

I'd really like to have:
tag1 . tag2 . tag 3. ...by ZoomCloud

~~~

Posted by RBA (Contact, Page)
Date: June 22nd, 2006, 0:37

Not yet Rick, but we'll try to offer something like this in the next few weeks.

~~~

Posted by Neo (Contact, Page)
Date: June 22nd, 2006, 4:27

Look at one of my tagclouds. I'm giving up on ZoomClouds considering the lack of updates, the fact that I can't delete any clouds, and the clouds that are created don't work:

~~~

Posted by Rick (Contact, Page)
Date: June 29th, 2006, 15:06

OK, I got my single line of tags working perfectly by modifying the CSS styles (http://www.keycontent.org/tiki-view_blog.php?blogId=1), but now..... I want to have second ZoomCloud elsewhere on my site with a different design. However, it seems that all the ZoomClouds use identical CSS styles. Is there a way to preface the class with a unique identifier (such as the ZoomCloud ID) so I can have both styles?

~~~

Posted by Amy (Contact, Page)
Date: July 21st, 2006, 13:03

When viewed in IE, the tags are displaying in a list even though I'm not using the l command? (The tag cloud is displaying correctly in Firefox.)

~~~

Posted by Amy (Contact, Page)
Date: July 21st, 2006, 14:26

Never mind... problem solved... (accidently had the zoomcloud inside a style tag)

~~~

Posted by RBA (Contact, Page)
Date: July 21st, 2006, 14:33

Ok Amy, glad you could figure it out! ;-)

~~~

Posted by Cecilia (Contact, Page)
Date: July 29th, 2006, 17:40

Ok- now that I have created a fluffy and oh-so-gorgeous pile of clouds, I'd love to display it. What I need to know (besides everything) is HOW? to place it in my WordPress theme sidebar? The links, cats etc...title bars are what show up in the sidebar- this much html won't fit into the title window in create a new link or Category.

It is probably a very newbie question...'cause that's where I'm at! Thanks....

~~~

Posted by Hugo Rosa (Contact, Page)
Date: March 20th, 2007, 14:01

Hi!

I can't use zoom clouds on Internet Explorer 6! Can you explain me why?

Thanks!
Best Regards
Hugo ROsa

~~~

Posted by Michael (Contact, Page)
Date: March 20th, 2007, 18:12

If I want to display multiple tag clouds from different sources on one page, is there a way to cut down the size of the code by assigning universal styles to each instance of the script? Thanks!

~~~

Posted by Dom (Contact, Page)
Date: April 5th, 2007, 7:43

Hi,
I tried the "n" command to create a Tag that consists two words ("Corporate Blogs"). Moreover, I put the two words in one line in the wanted filters. The two words "Corporate" and "Blogs" still show up as two different tags though. what can I do?

thanks

~~~

Posted by TuxDistro (Contact, Page)
Date: July 13th, 2007, 15:53

We would love to be able to filter out certain tags.

~~~

Posted by Andrew (Contact, Page)
Date: October 31st, 2008, 0:04

I have found some others, i figured you showed me how to start mucking around with it, i would show my findings:
a - keeps the colour t gives you and changes the other tags to the t colour
b - changes to a light purple
c - changes to 2 different shades of blue dark and light
d - is for dots between tags
t - changes one tag colour to brown

Back to this post | Home